Salads shouldn't have to be boring! Give your salad a face lift (...salad lift?) with these super yummy and easy croutons.
½ loaf of nice bread, sliced thick (I used sourdough)
3 cloves garlic, crushed
½ to 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF/190ºC.
2. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients (except bread).
3. Lay bread out on a sheet tray and cover the tops evenly with the garlic oil mixture.
4. Bake until toasted and fragrant (about 20 minutes). Check on the bread half way to make sure the garlic isn't burning.
5. Cool, chop, enjoy! These go great on salads, soup, or as pretend mini garlic breads... ;)