Psh, forget banana bread. You heard that damn right! Blueberry muffin bread is here to blow your mind. You're welcome <3
2¼ cups flour
½ Tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup soy milk (or any milk/milk alternative you prefer)
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1½ cups blueberries (1 punnet)
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF or 180ºC fan forced and grease a glass loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a hole in the center.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, vanilla, and oil. Add to the flour mixture in the center.
4. Stir with a fork until moistened, but do not beat or overmix. It's ok if it's lumpy.
5. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean in the center.
NOTE: This recipe also yields a dozen muffins. If making muffins, bake at 400ºF for 25 minutes or until golden.